Terms and Conditions of Use (Vouchers and Reward Points)
1. Information on how to participate forms part of these Terms & Conditions. By participating, claimants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Claimants must comply with these Terms & Conditions for a voucher to be valid.
2. Each claimant is entitled to one voucher per accommodation establishment. Vouchers are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other vouchers or any other offer or discounts or promotions offered by TMC Ventures Ltd.
3. Each voucher is identified by a code and has different rewards. Rewards are assigned per purchase, review and other activity on the website.
4. Vouchers are only applicable to online purchases and are redeemable online on the TMC Ventures website tmcventures.com.
5. To redeem the voucher code, the claimant types the voucher code into the promotional box in the ordering section of the checkout page. The relevant discount will be automatically deducted from the final price of the qualifying purchase. If the claimant fails to enter the voucher code at the time of purchase as specified, the purchase will not be eligible for the discount.
6. Each voucher is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified in the email sent to the claimant by TMC Ventures Ltd.
7. Vouchers cannot be replaced if emails are deleted by the claimant.
8. A voucher cannot be applied to bookings previously placed with TMC Ventures Ltd.
9. If a voucher is used and an entire order (in accordance with the cancellation policy) is cancelled at a later stage by the claimant, the voucher will no longer be valid.
10. The voucher is not necessarily valid for all periods of the year. There may be periods, particularly during the seasons, for which the voucher may not be usable. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other vouchers.
11. TMC Ventures Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using the voucher, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. TMC Ventures Ltd accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected email or other communications. TMC Ventures Ltd assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive a claim or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then TMC Ventures Ltd may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the voucher.
13. These Terms & Conditions are subject to English law and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. The translated version is a courtesy and office translation only and no rights can be derived from the translated version. In the event of a dispute about the contents or interpretation of these terms and conditions or inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of these Terms & Conditions, the English language version to the extent permitted by law shall apply, prevail and be conclusive.
14. TMC Ventures Ltd reserves the right to discontinue a voucher at any time.
15. Please write to us at: email@example.com if you have any questions or need further clarification. If you are unable to make a query in writing, please call us at 0845 528 1298